There are many ways to contribute!
Please do not provide funds to anyone soliciting on behalf of JOY except as
provided on this web page, the JOY Facebook Page or by check, mailed to JOY.
If you have donated in 2022 and have not received your tax donation receipt yet. Please email us and we will get one to you immediately.
Friend JOY or use code 7519.
No fee and it’s in the bank tomorrow.
No Fee is deducted and it’s in our bank almost immediately
Check or Money Order
Joy Soup Kitchen
700 Albemarle Ave
Greenville, NC 27834-3105
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Search and select Jesus Others & You (JOY Soup Kitchen)
- JOY will receive 0.5% of your purchases.
Remember to shop using smile.amazon.com on your desktop, and double check your app is doing so automatically for us to receive these funds.
Need help? Watch this video
- 3 compartment take out trays
- Cases of Water
- Canned Meats, Vegetables and Fruits. We love and only accept the Big, #10 cans from Fred’s, Sam’s and stores.
- Foil sheets for wrapping hot sandwiches
- Vinyl gloves (med, large, XL)
- Marinades for meats and vegetables
- Baking Supplies for breads and desserts
- Individual snack bags of chips, cookies, cakes (lil debbies, Hostess)
- Fruit cups, Apple Sauce – Nab Crackers
We appreciate any help you can give
It takes donations, sponsorships and grants of more than $150,000 per year to continue helping those in need. Our goals are financial viability and sustainability.
At JOY Soup Kitchen, the primary focus is to deal with food insecurity by providing food to the poor and homeless in the Greenville community. We are the only place in Greenville that prepares and serves free, nutritious, midday and evening meals to address this essential need. For some people, this may be their only meal of the day.
On average, we serve around 50,000 free meals per year. Each meal costs $2, so a little can go a long way.